Garage Ventilation Systems
Garage Ventilation systems expel fumes to the outside instead of letting them into your home
1. EXPEL dirty, contaminated air from garage – reducing natural absorption into the house
2. REPLENISH polluted garage air with fresh outdoor air, diluting airborne contaminants3. VENTILATE the garage, creating air exchange in accordance with the US EPA guidelines
Garage contaminants can be dangerous, including:
- Carbon Monoxide – from the exhaust. View our Car Exhaust Flow Chart
- Benzene – a carcinogen found in gasoline, flammable
- A host of other toxic pollutants that are commonly stored in garages; paint, pesticides, gas and oil cans, fertilizers, chemicals, cleaners, etc. Get a free quote for installation.